KCP-20559 , Jackson Safety V60 30-06 Readers Safety Glasses (20559), IRUV Shade 5 Lens Readers with +2.5 Diopters, Black Frame, 6 Pairs / Case
MFG #: 20559
Jackson Safety V60 30-06 Readers Safety Glasses are equipped to suit those who need vision assistance and eye protection. Available in a variety of lens and frame colors and prescription strengths, they are designed for long-term comfort. This model comes with IRUV Shade 5 lenses (to protect against infrared and ultraviolet radiation during tasks like medium cutting and brazing), a black frame and +2.5 Diopters. The 30-06 Readers have stylish nylon frames, complete with self-adjusting soft rubber nose pads for comfort. The lenses are hard coated for longer life and scratch resistance. Made of durable polycarbonate lenses, they provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss. These safety glasses are manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1 + standard for personal eye protection. Both men and women will find these stylish glasses to be comfortable and functional for both vision correction and eye protection.
- 6 Pairs Jackson Safety 30-06 Readers Safety Glasses with; +2.5 Diopters; IRUV Shade 5 Lenses, Black Frame
- IRUV Shade 5 lenses help protect against infrared (IR) and ultraviolet radiation (UVA / UVB) during tasks like medium cutting and brazing
- Stylish nylon frames, hard coated lenses and self-adjusting rubber nose pad for comfort and fit
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for personal eye protection
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection and are hard coated for scratch resistance