3MA-04801113777 , Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel, 6 in x 1/4 in x 1/2 in 8A CRS, 8 per case
MFG #: 61500058088
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheels feature a soft, conformable consistency that effectively smoothes, deburrs and finishes the edges of metal alloys, as well as many plastics and composites. There are a variety of densities and grades starting from a very soft 2 density for applications requiring a conformability to a hard, aggressive 8 density for maximum cut and durability.
- Wheel edge can be dressed for effective deburring, finishing and polishing of all metal alloys and many plastics and composites
- Tough, layered, unitized construction can operate clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Densities and grades ranging from soft and conformable to hard and aggressive offer utility for a wide variety of applications
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation
- Minimizes heat build up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials